If you are planning to attend an event at the Butler School, please be aware of the following policies related to COVID-19.
- Masks are not required in any building on The University of Texas at Austin campus, though the CDC and The University encourage everyone to wear one. We will have disposable surgical masks available for anyone who would like one.
- All seating for 2021-22 events will be General Admission so you can choose your seats comfortably.
- Effective October 6, the Butler School is reducing audience capacity for all ticketed events while Austin Public Health has us in Risk Stage 3 or above in order to allow for more social distancing.
- At University Health Services’ request, we may submit attendee reports for contact tracing purposes.
- Please do not attend a performance if you are sick! If you need to exchange tickets or request a refund due to illness, email our Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org