Returning keys in person
If you have a key checked out to you for an assigned practice space for the academic yearthat normally you would not have access to (e.g. percussion students):
- Return your keys in person to Lock and Key Services in SER 101 by 3pm on 5/31/21
- Ask for a "return receipt" as proof of returning the key(s)
- Take a photo of that receipt
- Send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 5/31/21
Returning keys by mail
If you cannot return the keys in person, you may mail them to the following address:
University of Texas Lock and Key Services
304 E. 24th Street, Rm 101
Austin, TX 78712
Campus Mail Code H7025
- Use a sturdy envelope or tape them to a sheet of paper inside the envelope to prevent the keys from falling out and being lost in transit. If the envelope arrives empty, you will be responsible for the cost of re-keying.
- You must provide proof of shipment via email to email@example.com by 5pm on 5/31/21.